Sunday, July 25, 2010

My First Night With You (Otalia) NC-17

Takes place the night after Olivia moved back into the farmhouse. Written in the perspective of Natalia. Rated NC-17

"My First Night With You"


My eyes were on her as I watched her unpack the boxes from the move in “our” bedroom. Strong muscular arms moved boxes about, pulling out items and unpacking them into their new home. I was in a daze as I watched the small ripples of her muscles flex as she moved another box. I had to use all my might to keep the moan that was threatening to escape my lips from coming to the surface.

My eyes left her arms and trailed the length of her body, over those amazing breasts, down her tummy, along those strong, Long, supple legs. She turned around and my eyes followed the length of her back, strong, confident in her stride. They trailed down to that firm, taught ass. This time I couldn’t help the whimper that escaped my lips as she walked past me barely brushing up against me. I reached out, grabbed her arm and pulled her near me, inhaling her soft fresh scent.

“Olivia…” I whispered

Her eyes locked on mine concern etched across her face. I reached up my hand and trailed the tips of my fingers along her forehead, easing the concerned ripples away. My fingers trailed down her cheek, tracing her jaw, then moving up and tracing her lips. My eyes instantly locking upon those beautiful, full lips that I had been dying to kiss all day! I let go of the arm that I was still holding and reached up to cup the sides of her face gently, with both hands, and slowly drew her head near, my lips instinctively finding soft, supple lips that were almost pillow like.

We had kissed before, the day of Emma’s Two Mommies speech, but that kiss was quick and frightening and completely unexpected. Though this was still frightening, I wanted it…more than anything. I savored each moment. The taste of her lips, the feel of her tongue asking for permission to enter my mouth, the moment her tongue met mine, the duel as both our tongues battled for control of the kiss. She pulled away breathless but I wasn’t finished ravaging her mouth and pulled her back in for another deep, penetrating kiss!

The desire to take her was becoming strong. All that waiting, and all that built up sexual tension was coming to the surface and the fact that I was pregnant and my hormones were running rampant totally didn’t help! I seriously wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her into absolute oblivion. But I didn’t want our first time to be like that. No, I wanted to savor her, every bit of her.

Pulling away from the kiss, I ran my fingers through her hair and leaned my forehead against hers. “Wow” she whispered, breathlessly. I only nodded my head yes in response, still unable to catch my own breath.

Taking a moment to put my hormones in check I looked into her eyes, a soft shy smile covering my lips. “I want you,” I finally found the courage to say, looking away from her gaze shyly.

“You do?” She asked seemingly just as shy.

“Yes,” I whispered my breath nearly catching in my throat.

“I want you too,” she said lifting my chin to look into my eyes. “I love you” she finished as she recaptured my lips in another heated kiss.

My hands began to wander the expanse of her body, down her back, down her ass, where they relished in the exquisite firmness, before pulling her closer to me. They moved back up her body again, this time finding the hem of her shirt, and finding their way under the soft material. I relished in the way the softness of the skin of her back felt against the palms of my hands. Making their way to the front of her shirt my hands felt their way over a taught tummy, that instinctively shivered in response to my touch. I trailed my hands up her sides, pulling the material of her shirt up with them, and finally over her head and off her body, chucking it across the room.

She smiled at my exuberance and the moment her eyes met mine, she took my breath away. Her eyes were a darkened jade, full of desire, want, passion and love. Her smile was soft, shy, warm. Her lips were swollen and bruised from our kisses.

“You are so stunningly beautiful,” I whispered as I kissed her forehead. “You take my breath away,” I said as I kissed each eyelid and the tip of her nose. “I love you, so, so much,” I finished, my lips reclaiming hers.

I felt her fingers fiddle with the buttons of my shirt and I briefly pulled away from our kiss to allow her to unbutton it. She slowly slid the garment off my shoulders and watched as it pooled to the floor.

She trailed her hands down my shoulders over the middle of my chest and down to my growing belly, where she paused for a moment. “Beautiful,” She whispered, her jade green eyes finding mine. “Beautiful” She said again.

She ran her hands over my back up to the hook of my bra and with ease unhooked it and slid the garment off my body. I felt her eyes on my body, those jade green eyes seemingly darker as they took in the site of my breasts. Just watching her watch me like that sent a pool of wetness in between my thighs. I’ve never felt desire like this before, just one look from her and I’m wet.

She pulled me closer to her, kissing me briefly before her lips began an exploration of my body. First they found my neck, trailing feather like kisses all up and down it for a minute, then stopping to suck at my pulse point. I whimpered and she sucked harder.

I let my hands wander around her back as she continued her exploration of my neck, and unhooked her bra. She pulled away from me briefly to allow me to slip it off her body and immediately pulled me closer, claiming my lips and not giving me a chance to take her upper body in. But the minute our breasts met, skin against skin, nearly made me come undone.

I didn’t want to rush our first time. I wanted to go slow and take it all in but I needed her to be naked. I needed to see her. So I pulled away from our kiss and made quick work of the fly on her pants and slid them off her body and watched as she kicked them off.

I looked up at her my eyes attempting to trail the length of her body but I noticed that she moved her hands up to try and cover her chest. She was covering her scar from the heart transplant. Never in my wildest dreams would I think that would make her feel insecure, but I guess it did. I could see the wheels turning in her brain. Saw her on the verge of freaking out and I knew I had to fix it.

I slowly placed my hands on hers, my eyes locking on hers and began to gently pull her arms away. She stiffened for a moment not allowing me to do to so.

“Please don’t,” she whispered.

“Do you trust me” I asked gently my eyes never leaving hers.

“God yes,” she said as she finally but hesitantly allowed me to slowly pull her arms away.

“It’s so ugly,” she whispered breaking eye contact with me, tears filling her eyes.

I ran my fingers along the length of the scar, she shivered. “It’s beautiful,” I whispered as I replaced my fingers with my lips and began kissing my way back up the scar and sought out her lips for a brief chaste kiss. “ Look at me,” I said my eyes seeking hers out. “You’re so beautiful, Olivia, scar and all.” I finished once her eyes met mine. I found her lips again and kissed her ever so softly, conveying every once of love I could in just that one kiss.

Her fears eased and her fingers found the zipper of my skirt and slowly slid it off my body. She kissed me again and backed me up toward the bed and when I felt the back of my legs make contact with the bed I sat down breaking the kiss. I hooked my fingers into her panties and slid them off her body.

I took a moment to take in Olivia’s body in all its naked glory. Those beautiful breasts, that sexy scar, that toned, gorgeous tummy, long sexy legs, and that soft patch of down between her legs, glistening wet, waiting for my touch. She was simply stunning.

Her eyes ran the length of my body stopping at my panties. She quickly reached out to pull them off me as I arched my body up a bit to help her get them off easier. Her eyes finished their journey, taking in every bit of my naked form and she let out a whimper of appreciation and at that point I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed to touch her, really touch her.

I pulled her into my arms, and kissed her greedily and hungrily. She laid me back gently and laid her body across mine mindful of my growing belly but never breaking the kiss. Feeling her naked skin against mine for the first time was pure heaven. It was like I was wrapped up in a silk cocoon.

I pulled away from the kiss and rolled her over onto her back, I climbed onto her and straddled her gently, the warmth of the skin on her tummy making contact down south, sending a shiver up my spine. I leaned down to kiss her, running my fingers through her soft dark blonde locks. “I love you,” she whispered as I pulled away from the kiss. I smiled down at her my eyes meeting those warm pools of jade. “I love you too,” I whispered back, leaning in to kiss her lips softly.

I started to place soft tiny kisses on her body, starting with her forehead, then her nose. I placed another soft kiss on her lips, then her chin. My lips moved down to her neck placing soft kisses along her jaw line, then lower onto her neck and stopping to suck her pulse point, hard. It was going to leave a mark. I knew it and maybe that’s why I did it. I was claiming this beautiful woman’s body as mine.

My lips made their way down her chest, kissing the length of her scar, then back up again. It truly was sexy on her. I looked up at her my eyes meeting hers briefly before I went back to my task. She smiled up at me and ran her fingers through my hair and gently guided my face to her breast, silently telling me what she wanted. I happily obliged as I trailed my tongue out to trace around her already swollen nipple. I teased it lightly before taking it into my mouth and gently biting down on it, causing her to whimper. I licked, sucked and teased her nipple till it was rock hard and then moved to the other one paying the same equal attention as I had to its counter part. They way her breasts felt against my skin was exquisite. The taste of her nipples in my mouth was electrifying. I wanted more! I pulled the tiny little nipple into my mouth, biting down gently. Olivia whimper and pulled me in closer. “Mmmm, tastes so good,” I said as I released the tiny nipple from my mouth.

Once I was finished with her nipples I worked my way back up her body finding her lips again. I kissed her passionately; as my hand found its way down her body and my fingers ran through the soft, neatly trimmed down between her legs.

“You’re so wet,” I murmured against her lips.

“That’s all you, you do that to me,” she whimpered, her reply barely above a whisper.

I rested my forehead against hers as my fingers continued to tease her, gently trailing my finger over that soft bundle of nerves, down to her opening, dipping in ever so slightly. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. I needed to be inside her but I needed to see her eyes as I entered her.

“Olivia, look at me. I need your eyes. I need to see you as I go in.” I whimpered.

Her eyes met mine. Emerald green eyes darkened to an almost jade with desire. I slowly and gently slid two fingers inside of her. She whimpered but kept her eyes open for as long as she could. I stayed still for just a moment, letting my fingers relish in the soft warmth that enveloped them. Then I started pumping slowly at first, then quicker as I found a rhythm in response to Olivia’s moans and thrusts.

“My god, Olivia, you feel so good, so warm, so incredibly wet.” I whispered as my lips sought hers out.

“You feel so good in me,” she whimpered breathlessly as we broke the kiss.

Her hips bucked in rhythm with my fingers and I could feel her walls tightening around them and her breathing was changing and I knew she was getting close. My eyes were locked on her. Her head was thrown back, her hair was fanned out over the pillow, her mouth was slightly open, her breathing was labored, and a small sheen of sweet covered her body. It was simply beautiful to watch. My thumb circled that small bundle of nerves as my fingers increased their pace some. Her body arched off the bed and her breathing quickened she whimpered my name, rather loudly, as the orgasm took over her body. A burst of wetness ran down my fingers, as she came. I kept my fingers in rhythm with her body till she calmed down from her orgasm.

I watched her eyes find mine as I withdrew my fingers from her. I brought them up to my face, inhaling her scent, musky, yet utterly intoxicating. I was suddenly overwhelmed with the need to taste her. I don’t think either of us expected me to do what I did, but I did. I took my fingers into my mouth and sucked her juices clean off. The taste was exquisite, salty, yet tangy, yet unimaginably sweet.

“You taste so good” I whispered pulling her in for a hard kiss, letting her taste herself on my lips. My passion for her was ignited all over again, but as much I wanted the chance to make love to Olivia again, I desperately needed her to make love to me so I resisted all urge to throw her down and ravish her body and let her take the lead.

She ever so gently pushed me down onto my back. Her lips finding mine in another heated kiss. When she broke the kiss her beautiful green eyes sought out mine, and she smiled down at me and ran her beautiful long fingers through my hair.

“You know,” she started, and then briefly looked away, “I never thought I could have anything like this,” she said meeting my eyes again. A bit of sadness etched across her face.

“Why?” I asked gently.

“Because life just isn’t suppose to work out for me this way. For the longest time it hasn’t and I just keep thinking that this is all a dream that I will wake up from.”

I traced my fingertips over her eyebrows easing the worry and pain away and leaned in to briefly kiss her.

“This is real Olivia, you’re here, with me, in our bed, and we are making love. It’s real and it’s amazing. I wanna feel you all over me, inside of me. Make me come apart baby.”

The concern eased from her eyes, and they turned a dark emerald filled with nothing but pure love and desire for me. She kissed me hard on the lips before trailing her lips down my body.

She started with my neck, worked her way down my chest, paying an ungodly amount of attention to both of my breasts, making me moan and writhe under her touch. Her kisses moved down to my growing belly and she whispered a soft I love you to the growing child inside of me.

Then her lips moved lower, kissing one inner thigh, then the other and then her mouth was just mere centimeters away from my throbbing core and I ached, oh how I ached for her touch. My body had a mind of its own now as it instinctively bucked up trying to make contact with her but she held above not touching me yet.

I watched as she took me in. I could see her nostrils flaring as she was inhaling my scent and for a moment I was concerned until I saw her lick her lips and bend down to take that first tentative taste. That first flick of her tongue on my burning hot center pulled a whimper that I had been holding in from the moment she kissed my inner thighs.

Her tongue made long, hard strokes down my slit and carefully circled around my clit, avoiding taking it into her mouth. I watched fascinated as she licked and sucked me there. Then her tongue went as deep inside me as it could go, and I knew, I knew I needed more of her. I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled her close to me, bucking my hips into her face. But it wasn’t enough, I needed her to fill me. I needed her fingers inside me.

“Baby…” I whimpered breathless… “I need you…I need you inside me.” I managed to get out between breaths.

She stopped her ministrations for a moment and looked up at me, I smiled shyly down at her and ran my fingers through her hair again, taking her hand and placing her fingers at my opening. “Go inside,” I whispered. “I need to feel you inside.” She gently teased me for a moment tracing her finger around my hole before slowly inserting first one finger then a second. She whimpered as she entered me. “You’re so wet, so unbelievably wet.” She said almost as if she were about to cry.

She pumped her fingers in an out of me, slowly, gently and I could see she wanted to make it last. My hips bucked in time with her thrusts and I was getting closer. She must have sensed it because she started pumping faster and then her tongue was on my small bundle of nerves, and then she sucked it into her mouth and that was it. I screamed, yes I screamed her name as the most intense orgasm I had ever had ripped through my body.

Olivia’s fingers rode out my orgasm with me and once I had calmed down she withdrew her fingers and moved up my body stopping to place a kiss on my belly before coming up and snuggling into my side. Her green eyes locked on mine and I could see tears in her eyes.

“I love you,” she whispered. “So much,” she finished, finally letting the tears fall.

I traced away her tears with my fingers and placed a small kiss on her lips.

“Why are you crying sweetie?” I asked gently.

“I’m just happy. You make me so happy.”

I smiled down at her, and pulled her body closer to me.

“You make me happy too and I love you with all that I am.” I said my lips finding hers again. Passion reignited and I knew that we wouldn’t be getting much sleep that night.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment